- Responsible for complete bedside nursing care of their assigned patients.
- Carry out procedures of admission, transfer and discharge.
- Makes beds of serious patients and helps or guides staffs under her to make beds, by supplying linen
- Maintains personal hygiene and comfort of the patient
- Attends to the nutritional needs of the patient and feeds the helpless patients
- Maintains clean and safe environment for the patient
- Implements and maintains ward policies and routines.
- Co-ordinates patient care with other team members.
- Take round with the doctors when called to list new orders and see that they are carried out.